Okay, you’ve made the decision to make the move the cloud, now what? The A3 technical team can quickly and safely move your data and applications into the cloud environment.
Ashburn, VA 20146
Cloud Migration – The First Step!
Making the move to the cloud can be a challenge with a host of regulatory, compliance, security, and technical requirements – not to mention anxiety. Customers often don’t have the in-house knowledge or expertise they need to make the move. A3 guides customers each step of the way to help you develop a comprehensive data migration strategy.
• A3 performs an in-depth discovery of you current infrastructure and architecture.
• We determine where your data is located: Is the data local or maybe perhaps in a public cloud, for example.
• A detailed plan is developed and thoroughly reviewed with the customer.
Cloud Assessment Services
• A3 performs an in-depth discovery of your current infrastructure and architecture
• We determine where your data is located — Is the data local or in a public cloud?
• A detailed plan is developed and thoroughly reviewed with you, the customer
Cloud Migration and Integration Services:
Data which is determined to be moved is migrated safely and in compliance with all regulations. Migration methods may include host-based, application-based and appliance based tools. Upon completion, A3 will full test and verify the new solution while concurrently maintaining existing solutions.
• Cloud Operations include 24x7x365 monitoring, support, compliance and security.
Disaster Recovery/Continuity of Operations Services and Support
• Application DR, data replication and migration, key components in the Novus cloud, can be used to provide a robust DR/COOP strategy — often at little additional cost or complexity. This is a direct result of the Novus cloud architecture.
The data driven cloud